Marilyn's Voice's is a 501(c) (3) Registered Non-Profit Organization that rescues and rehabilitates dogs that have suffered abuse and neglect at puppy mills, or that have become unclaimed at shelters or surrendered by owners.
Thank you to Magnified Giving!
We are incredibly grateful to receive your generous support.
Learn about Marilyn's Voice and meet some of our incredible dogs that have had amazing transformations in rescue!
About Marilyn's Voice
As a volunteer-based organization, Marilyn's Voice relies on donations and adoption fees to provide veterinarian treatment and medications for animals under our care.
All Marilyn's Voice animals live in foster homes and become rehabilitated and socialized by volunteer fosters.
Our thorough and rigorous adoption processes provide us the very best opportunity to place animals in the best possible home
Every animal is fully vetted, spayed or neutered and provided complete healthcare.
Volunteers house, feed, transport, love, train and rehabilitate MV animals.
See Available Dogs
View Adoptable Dogs and Learn Details
Each available dog or cat lives with volunteers in their homes. This allows us great insight into the best types of environment and care that is best for each dog or cat.Read more
See Happy Tails
I have been very excited and wanted to update you on how Avery's been doing so far. After the first couple days she started to come out of her crate and dart straight to one of the pet beds that she claimed, she also began to become relaxed while holding her, within the week she's freely wondering around the main floor of the house.
- She's seems to be doing very well. Her comfort place seems to be my couch where she appears very content. She loves attention and being petted, and she wags her tail a great deal, so I think she's happy. When I have to leave her, my mom watches her, and she runs around the house looking for me and howls and barks. We love her.
Just wanted to tell you again how much we enjoy our little Maggie Mae! She is just the most lovable, smart little thing ever! We are grateful to you!!!!
We adopted Lola 3 years ago! She was and continues to be a wonderful blessing in our lives. She is quite the cuddler and has an amazing way of bringing out the softest sides in our two boys.
Here are some of year 2022 birthday pictures for Miss Buffy. May she have a happy and healthy life for many, many more years!
- Things are going better than I could have hoped for. We all love that precious little chunk so much!
- I could not be MORE IN LOVE!! Perry is settling in far better than even I expected! He and my older dog Simi are figuring each other out, and I'm confident that even though there is some growling on Simi's part, I'm feeling confident that she kind of likes him!
- I just wanted to send over a few recent photos of Sandy and Mandy (now Mocha and Munchkin) loving life in their new home. They've been with us for just over 6 months now and we couldn't imagine our home without them.
Skye is adjusting well. She follows me everywhere if she isn't in the recliner with my husband. The pictures are of her and her new harness.
- Rocky is now Kevin and he is doing as well as can be expected! We are working on potty training and crate training, and we are going on LOTS of walks. He has quickly become his big sister’s little shadow and has already learned the basics around the house. He is doing great with the cat and is obsessed with his Cookie Monster toy.
- The puppies are thriving! They have been to the vet here and all look well. They love playing outside together; they are hilarious when they play. We have discovered that they love to dig and roll around on the grass. We love them so much. Our home feels complete once again.
Jelly is doing wonderful. Her and my other dog are already best friends. They play and nap together. She basically follows him everywhere he goes!
- Buddy is doing great. We had a great visit to PetSmart yesterday and he had a riot. Went down the toy isle and told him to pick out a toy, he was so distracted by everything going on and making new friends, two legged and four legged he didn't pay any attention to the toys, so I ended up playing with more toys than Buddy did.
Mia, who is now Sadie. She is a doll, absolute delight.
- Home Sweet Home(After exploring the whole house. He went upstairs good but coming down them was a different story. Lol)He slept all night on our bed. I think he was exhausted. I had to coax him to eat last night and this morning. I'm still waiting to see a zoomie that I was told about! Maybe in time. LOL. He just had a bath and is sleeping on my lap with a blanket. Thank you for allowing us to adopt him.He is such a sweetie pie!
Perry is a silly, bossy little JOY! He is doing very well! He is learning a ton from my other dog, Simi. I am anxious to be receiving some fencing this Friday so that we can fence off a portion of our yard for Perry to tear around in! He is full of energy and loves, loves, loves walks!
Patty is doing great. She still doesn't like the leash or the grass she loves pets and treats and she sleeps with her tongue out She's still scared of some loud noises but she has come a long ways since I got her She sleeps in bed with Ben and I. Thank you for letting me Adopt her I love her with all my heart and then some. Here are some pictures of her and even her with Ben.
- Holly is doing very well. She still can be a little skittish if she is on the floor and people try to pet her, but she has made tremendous progress.I have attached some pictures.
- Blitz is doing great! We have even been able to share about Marylin’s Voice several times as we are constantly getting questioned about him. He has had no health concerns, is as playful as a 6 month old would be expected to be and loved to the fulllest!Thank you for checking in!